The SSC is where the pastoral care for students at Windsor Park Middle School is offered. We support students in varied ways so that learning within our school is inclusive for all.
Student Success Centre
- Social, emotional and behavioural support is offered by trained specialists.
- Providing dedicated in-house pastoral care, whilst also having access to outside youth support agencies, should the need arise.
- Support can also be offered through the SSC to families, parents and guardians by making referrals to family support agencies if and when necessary.
- We form part of the Safeguarding Team, working alongside the Key Stage Directors and Designated Safeguarding Lead.
- We provide a safe haven in which we remind students of our core values: resilience, responsibility and respect.